Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs Agra, India
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.46095 INR / SSP *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 66% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,127 (345,218 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Algiers costs 40,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)