Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 81% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,686 (R$ 2,490) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)