Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.340 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,736 (RD$ 57,248) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)