Cost of living comparison between Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.477 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,779 (RD$ 17,450) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)