Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.426 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,528 (RD$ 17,897) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)