Cost of living comparison between Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.455 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 33% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,606 (RD$ 11,411) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)