Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.376 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,360 (RD$ 50,417) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (35 minutes ago)