Cost of living comparison between Jönköping, Sweden and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.543 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 131% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,266 (5,736 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)