Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.014 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 53% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,153 (RM1,276) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)