Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.257 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 56% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,506 (RM1,278) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (39 minutes ago)