Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.780 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 51% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,831 (RM1,274) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)