Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.882 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,420 (R$ 4,648) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)