Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05840 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,524 (₩248,708) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)