Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06032 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 75% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,928 (₩1,772,653) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)