Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06203 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,072 (₩1,645,634) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)