Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05965 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 75% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,168 (₩1,964,112) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 2 hours ago)