Cost of living in Jima, Ethiopia compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.508 INR / ETB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jima (Ethiopia) is 25% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨45,140 (18,001 Birr) in Jima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)