Cost of living in Jilin City, China compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.210 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jilin City (China) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,884 (元5,767) in Jilin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)