Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.602 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 32% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,794 (9,529 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)