Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.685 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 34% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,713 (6,225 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (26 minutes ago)