Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.981 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,979 (27,163 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)