Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 20% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,034 (₨24,391) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨32,528 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$400,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)