Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.515 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨102,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨91,707 (₨178,207) in Jhelum.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)