Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 24% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,326 (₨35,890) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)