Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.734 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 167% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,153 (4,971 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)