Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.027 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 165% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,713 (2,758 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)