Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,102 (€387) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (41 minutes ago)