Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 43% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,302 (€587) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)