Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 33% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,013 (€1,056) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)