Cost of living in Jamnagar, India vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018.
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 18% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨92,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨75,812 in Jamnagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)