Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.005 INR / KGS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 35% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,881 (83,439 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)