Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.037 INR / KGS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 34% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,084 (128,382 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Donetsk costs 24₴ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)