Cost of living comparison between Jacksonville, Florida, United States and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.847 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 125% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,085 ($414) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)