Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.950 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 122% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,718 ($414) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)