Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.380 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 115% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,167 ($903) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)