Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.429 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 126% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,246 ($539) in Ithaca, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)