Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,793 prices entered by 1,098 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.101 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 39% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,772 (1,203TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)