Cost of living comparison between Islamabad, Pakistan and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 922 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.639 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 32% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,540 (₨25,878) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)