Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,893 (﷼ 8,479,202) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)