Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨56,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨51,250 (﷼ 31,654,241) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)