Cost of living comparison between Isfahan, Iran and Agra, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,583 (﷼ 6,457,311) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)