Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,212 (﷼ 8,313,349) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (28 minutes ago)