Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.318 INR / JOD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 137% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,102 (Dinar 393) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)