Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.500 INR / JOD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 87% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,737 (Dinar 1,323) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)