Cost of living comparison between Iquitos, Peru and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.874 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,176 (S/. 915) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)