Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.218 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 22% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,003 (S/. 940) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)