Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.818 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 20% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,886 (S/. 1,811) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)