Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.512 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 23% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,360 (S/. 749) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (43 minutes ago)