Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.714 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,401 (S/. 933) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)