Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.847 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,041 (S/. 3,428) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)