Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.215 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨229,530 ($3,178) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)