Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.426 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,477 ($615) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (36 minutes ago)