Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.090 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 115% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,956 ($1,076) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)