Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 71.330 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 111% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨209,309 ($2,934) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 70 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $2,580 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)