Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.145 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,783 ($1,883) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lugano costs CHF 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brasov costs 20 lei (about 1 hour ago)