Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.479 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,574 ($862) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)