Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 109% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,087 (€366) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)