Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 126% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,218 (€389) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)