Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.750 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 125% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,823 (€1,872) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)