Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 125% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,102 (€583) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)