Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.362 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 31% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,355 (Php12,010) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)