Cost of living comparison between Ichikawa, Japan and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.641 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,467 (¥36,594) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)