Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02246 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 32% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,491 (COL$734,082) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)