Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.617 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨22,070 (₨35,793) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)