Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan, Pakistan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.534 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨95,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨82,662 (₨154,691) in Hyderabad, Pakistan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)