Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.602 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 27% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,834 (E£ 10,227) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Turin costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (32 minutes ago)