Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.790 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,399 (E£ 21,216) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)