Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.535 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 5% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,553 (元10,494) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (37 minutes ago)