Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.272 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,767 (9,128元) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)