Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.836 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,523 (S/. 1,640) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)