Cost of living comparison between Huancayo, Peru and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.062 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 41% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,576 (S/. 876) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jinju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)