Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.160 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 22% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,109 (8,845 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (31 minutes ago)