Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.124 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 22% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,644 (17,249 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)