Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.236 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,518 (30,200 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)