Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.926 INR / THB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 87% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,130 (18,239 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)