Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.323 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 76% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,101 (71,058 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (about 3 hours ago)