Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.146 INR / BYN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 23% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨50,824 (1,533 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)