Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.704 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 98% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,092 (kr3,822) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)