Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.162 INR / SBD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 123% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,063 (15,812 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)