Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.016 INR / SBD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 132% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨240,960 (26,727 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)