Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.597 INR / BYN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 22% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨49,035 (1,417 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)