Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.181 INR / BYN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 24% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨45,833 (1,381 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)