Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13251 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 33% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨12,649 (95,455 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)