Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.822 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 26% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,425 (元7,679) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)