Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.635 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 102% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,285 (GH₵1,617) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)