Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.608 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 92% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,011 (GH₵1,644) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)