Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00302 INR / VND
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 44% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,052 (5,983,067 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)