Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00286 INR / VND
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,177 (26,267,605 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (21 minutes ago)