Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00281 INR / VND
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 26% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,822 (27,323,822 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (21 minutes ago)