Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00287 INR / VND
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 41% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,956 (7,649,136 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (43 minutes ago)