Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 167% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,647 (¥140,610) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)