Cost of living comparison between Himeji, Japan and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.645 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 177% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,635 (¥53,703) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)