Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 83% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,145 (€736) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)