Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 78% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,302 (€471) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (34 minutes ago)