Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 80% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,156 (€2,148) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)