Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.244 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,262 (元6,175) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (37 minutes ago)