Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.760 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,169 (元7,292) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)