Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.946 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 18% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,478 (元1,858) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)