Cost of living comparison between Hengyang, China and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.884 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 18% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,510 (元1,873) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (29 minutes ago)