Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.451 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 29% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,554 (元3,550) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)