Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.599 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 78% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,055 (元17,177) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (36 minutes ago)