Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.215 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 126% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨230,112 ($3,186) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)